VISIT OUR STORE! 9607 S. SANTA MONICA BLVD, BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210
May 16, 2017
Padma Lakshmi is one of the ten "Women We Love" in 2017. Here are the top five reasons she is iconic:
5. Padma is an Indian-born American author, mother, actress, model, television host, entrepreneur (she has jewelry, tableware, and specialty spice & tea collections) and executive producer. She is truly an international citizen.
4. Her debut cookbook Easy Exotic won the "Best First Book" award at the 1999 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. She has been the host of the US reality television program Top Chef since season two in 2006, for which she received a Primetime Emmy nomination.
3. Her debut memoir Love, Loss and What We Ate was released on International Women's Day, March 8, 2016. Padma has written columns for the New York Times and American Vogue.
2. Internationally acclaimed novelist Salman Rushdie dedicated his novel, Fury, to Padma (the couple were married from 2004-2007.)
1. Padma started the Endometriosis Foundation of America after being diagnosed with the disease at age 36. She took this public stand "so that the next generation of women won't go through what I went through, to feel betrayed by their own bodies, or to feel alone."
Only in Beverly Hills salutes Padma Lakshmi, a fabulous, Renaissance woman whose many gifts grace our world.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 18, 2018
June 27, 2018
April 25, 2018
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …